Monday, January 18, 2010

Two little words: Read Books & Positive Feedback

Hey --
just a quick note to say: Read books, it feeds your soul... it may do zilch for your syntax, but hey, I'm sick)... I joined the Slow Readers Book Club, begun by the lovely Diana, (like the camera!) of ourcitylights.org, and I urge you all to pick up a copy of Jeannette Walls' Half-Broke Horses and git readin, pony!

and, those other two words: Positive Feedback! It is what it sounds like, a real feel gooder!

I have been off of posting because I have been sick, but will be back and badder than ever, soon. In the meantime, check out my shop, and work hard and be nice to your friends and family and your pets, especially the pets because they haven't got a choice now, do they?
:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a slow reader :) Hope you're feeling better and hope to see you blogging in full force very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to stop by and say how much I appreciated your stigma pun. It was awesome. :)

    A xx

    ReplyDelete